HIV and Tuberculosis: A Spark that Lights the Fire
Published Date: 2004
Presenter: David Ashkin, MD
Source: Florida/Caribbean AETC
HIV and Tuberculosis: A Spark that Lights the Fire Online, Windows Media, PDF, PowerPoint
Case-based discussion of TB, including photographs, x-rays, treatment and results. Epidemiology and statistics are also presented, along with the relationship between HIV and TB. Diagnosis of TB infection, treatment tools and guidelines, and public health goals for TB are additional components of this training. CME/CEC offered.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.