Helpful HIV Medication Tables for Pharmacists
Authors: John J. Faragon, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIV-P; Marshall J. Glesby, MD, PhD; Douglas G. Fish, MD and Christopher Miller, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIVE
Source: New York/New Jersey AETC
Published Date: 2009
Helpful HIV Medication Tables for Pharmacists PDF [146 KB]
Pharmacists play crucial roles in assisting with antiretroviral therapy by counseling patients on the importance of HIV medication adherence, preventing medication errors and recognizing and managing drug-drug interactions. This is a two-page HIV medication chart for pharmacists to post at their practice sites.
Order printed copies online from the NY/NJ AETC.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.