Using a Fishbone Diagram to Assess and Remedy Barriers to Cervical Cancer Screening in Your Healthcare Setting
Authors: Laura Armas, MD (Workgroup Leader); Lori DeLorenzo, MSN, RN; Andrea Norberg, MS, RN; Pamela Rothpletz-Puglia, EdD, RD and Jamie Steiger, MPH (Managing Editor)
Source: AETC Women's Health and Wellness Workgroup; Cervical Cancer Screening Subgroup; Texas/Oklahoma AETC and AETC National Resource Center
Published Date: 10/2007
Using a Fishbone Diagram to Assess and Remedy Barriers to Cervical Cancer Screening in Your Healthcare Setting PPT [447 KB]
26 slides on using a "fishbone" diagram in cervical cancer screening, including speaker notes. See also the Training Exchange
describing how best to use this and related resources.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.