Making HIV Testing Routine: Pennsylvania's Act 148 and the New CDC Recommendations
Authors: Linda Frank, PhD, MSN; David Korman, JD; Suzy Hecker, BS and Katherine Philip, MEd
Source: Pennsylvania/MidAtlantic AETC
Published Date: 01/2007
Making HIV Testing Routine: Pennsylvania's Act 148 and the New CDC Recommendations PPT [1.4MB]
Note: 71 slides covering U.S. epidemiology, the testing recommendations rationale, details of recommendations vis-a-vis Pennsylvania law, implications for providers in different settings, model programs, challenges. Includes handouts and tools.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.