Adolescents and HIV/AIDS: Legal Rights and Entitlements
Source: AETC National Resource Center; François Xavier Bagnoud Center at Rutgers University College of Nursing; New England AETC and Pennsylvania/MidAtlantic AETC
Published Date: 09/2006
Authors: David M. Korman, JD; Vera Holmes, LCSW; Cathy Samples, MD, MPH; Supriya Modey, MPH, MBBS and Megan Vanneman, MPH
Three slide presentations developed by Legal Rights and Entitlements subgroup of the Adolescent HIV/AIDS Workgroup.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.