Assisting PLWHAs Returning to Mexico and other Latin American Countries: A Pilot Project
Authors: Oscar Gonzalez, PhD and Tracy Tessmann, MA
Source: Texas/Oklahoma AETC and U.S./Mexico Border AETC Steering Team (UMBAST)
Published Date: 07/2008
Assisting PLWHAs Returning to Mexico and other Latin American Countries: A Pilot Project PPT [351 KB]
14 slides describing a novel project where HIV-infected migrant patients returning to their countries of origin are assisted in linking to HIV clinical care.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.