Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in HIV-Infected Patients
Published Date: 12/2009
Source: Florida/Caribbean AETC
Editors: Jeffrey Beal, MD. AAHIVS; Joanne J. Orrick, PharmD, AAHIVE and John F. Toney, MD, FACP, FIDSA
Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in HIV-Infected Patients PDF [2.4 MB]
This full-color poster is 22" x 17", and contains photographs of genital and other dermatologic manifestations of sexually transmitted diseases in HIV-infected patients. Each featured STD photograph corresponds with a treatment recommendation, in chart form, based on the Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
, 2006. [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR 2006;55 (No. RR-11).]
The chart is also available in letter size format (8.5" x 11").
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.