CROI 2010: A 2-hour Live Webcast Tour
Published Date: 03/26/2010
Source: International Antiviral Society-USA; AETC National Resource Center and New York/New Jersey AETC
Presenters: Roy M. Gulick, MD, MPH; Marshall J. Glesby, MD, PhD and Timothy J. Wilkin, MD, MPH
CROI 2010: A 2-hour Live Webcast Tour Online
This webcast was held on March 26th, 2010 and focused on various topics related to HIV disease management, including topics presented at Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) in February 2010. The webcast enabled viewers to access state-of-the art presentations from their desktop. Special features of this webcast included the abilities to: 1) watch the speakers live, 2) ask questions to the speakers, and 3) enter and exit sessions.
Please contact Jenna Kah at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.