Prevention with Positives: Promoting Change While the Clock Ticks
Published Date: 04/2003
Author: Robert T. Carroll, PhC, RN, ACRN, Washington State LPS, State Coordinator
Source: Northwest AETC
Prevention with Positives: Promoting Change While the Clock Ticks PPT [151K]
This presentation will describe the theoretical and practical underpinnings of Prevention with Positives programs, provide a brief overview of the motivational interview process for promoting behavioral change and finally, and describe the key elements of a brief motivational intervention. 33 slides. See also the 2004 PWP Training Exchange
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.