Presentation slides and supplemental resources from the 12th Annual National Conference on HIV & Aging, September 23, 2016, Dorchester, MA. Presentations include:
- Setting the Stage and Continuum, H. Dawn Fukuda Sc.M.
- HIV and Aging Update, Paul E. Sax, M.D
- Hepatitis and Aging, Arthur Y. Kim, MD
- The Hepatitis Movement, Robert Greenwald, JD
- HIV and Aging in the Homeless Population, H. Dawn Fukuda Sc.M.
- Mental Health & Aging, Kristen E. Porter, PhD
- Issues of Substance Use and HIV in Aging Population, Joe Wright, MD, AAHIVS
Log in to post comments